Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Haul:Addicted 2 Lip Balm & Crush Cosmetics



Addicted 2 Lip Balm & Crush Cosmetics Mini Orders


First time blog, so I thought why not post some goodies I got in the post today? Not to mention the fact when I show anything on a haul or favourites in a video my web cam just doesn't pick up the products properly!

Sooo we shall see how my digital camera piccies go...But I will do a complete haul video (oh no!) of all these as well as some other orders I am waiting on. So keep ya peepers out for those!!

Please remember to leave a comment below or on my channel if you would like a review on any of the products.

Well the first little delivery was my lip balm order. Also, another first! Tried the site as "addicted" to lip products as I am! Check out Addicted to Lip Balm www.addicted2lipbalm.com.au They have all sorts of lip products not just balm.

Very pleased with the speed of delivery. Placed order yesterday & arrived this morning! Less than 24hrs turnaround, standard AU mail.

Encouraged to order by the reasonable prices not to mention the 10% discount for first time orders & also Free Delivery over $30!

I also got an email stating I would receive a free Palmers Lip Butter as an Easter Special - just needed to enter Easter (+ choice of flavour in the comment section). BUT of course I forgot to do this!! Argh...oh well very happy with savings so far.

As pictured above, I got Urban Rituelle "Ginger Apple" Lip Balm, Langolis "Olive" L/Balm, Sula L/Balm in "Citrus" & Smith's Rosebud Salve in a handy tube.

Next I received my Crush Cosmetics order, placed Sunday & received this morning (standard post).

As pictured below (L to R) Nyx Lip Pencils: #814 Rose Brown, #810 Natural & #840 Rose (this one was my free gift), then Nyx Round Lip Gloss #24 Caffe Latte & the Sleek Lip Gloss in #745 Changpange



Check out the site: www.crushcosmetics.com.au

I have ordered from here before & have been impressed by their speed & customer service, particularly Lina who has been very helpful with my orders! I also always receive a little "gift" in the package. I love freebies - who wouldn't love a free lip liner pencil or a free nail polish? :-)

Tried to swatch the products from Crush since my videos don't won't do the colours justice
L to R: Nyx #24 Caffe Latte (RLG), Nyx #814 Rose Brown (L/P), Nyx #810 Natural (L/P), Nyx #840 Rose (L/P) & Sleek #745 (L/G) in "Champagne".

1 comment:

  1. hey there! just wanted to let you know i stopped by to check out your first post. it's really nice to be able to see the swatches so clearly. -brainsRbeauty (paragon2pieces is my blogger username)

    ReplyDelete