*CLOSED*
Winner to be drawn shortly
(Very) MINI BLOG GIVEAWAY!
I found a few things in Colette Accessories yesterday while I was enjoying the "coming-up-to-spring" weather in Oz & thought why not do a mini giveaway?
This is merely a small, fun giveaway to thank everyone for taking the time to follow my blog & Youtube channel...I am still working up to the makeup contest in a few weeks which will be running on my YT channel. This is just smallbee!
For those of you who do not know Colette Accessories you can check out my older YouTube post here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAjfeyJZ3I
YouTube post of the giveaway here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4SlNwNQO3Q
Rules...all you have to do to enter is:
1. You MUST be a follower on my blog
2. Leave a comment on this blog below (under this post please) & put in "enter me" or "I would like to win" but you must also say what is your favourite type of accessory
3. Only ONE comment is necessary & valid (no more than ONE entry per person please)..if you use a different username on YT let me know just in case I need to PM you ;-)
4. If you are under 18yrs please obtain parental permission to enter & give out a postal address
5. It is open internationally
6. Entries close 12 pm Friday 27th August 2010 & the winner will be announced on my blog, YT, facebook & Twitter by 30th August

Prize includes pieces from Colette Accessories:
Lipgloss in Raunchy Red, Tash Chandelier Drop Earrings & a Large Brass & Purple coloured Flower Bracelet.
I would really like to win the prizE!
ReplyDeleteLove your videos and i have a different YT username (:
Im already a follower :)
ReplyDeleteEnter me Please i would loooove to win :]
My fav Accessory is a Bracelet, you can get so many styles and it can dress up any outfit :)
Thankyou so much for the opportunity super excited !
I subbed on youtube:shoondaa
ReplyDeleteand i followed your blog
Please enter me i'd love to win :]
enter me pls =)
ReplyDeletemy YT name is jean168168
love rings =)
Enter me Please.
ReplyDeleteI love bracelets! i cant get enough of them, bangles, or leather studded ones. Never leave the house with out some! love them!
:D Thanks for the fun giveaway event and I love collecting earrings, especially vintage and boho style. (p.s the white earring holder looks great in your video) Anyway, looking forward to see more review of products that we're able to get in Aus. Have a nice day :)
ReplyDeleteoh and my youtube username is "babiesophie".
id love to win
ReplyDeletemy youtube name is deannavlog
i love rings
Hi, i love your blog! i would like to win and i love rings
ReplyDeleteEnter me please :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite type of accessory is necklaces, like the big ones :) and i really like double rings ( knuckle busters ) hehe :)
Enter me!
ReplyDeleteI would like to win the Lipgloss in Raunchy Red!
I love necklaces, especially those gold plates with special cravings/seashells! I love the Sea!
My Youtube username is katarzynaxz!
Thank You!
I would like to win.Please, enter me. My favourite thing is necklaces.
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Would looove to win! :D my fave accessories are bangles :D
ReplyDeletePlease enter me !! Love the stuff !!
ReplyDeleteIm already a follower :)
My favourite thing is necklaces, big earing and big bangle i love all different kind of jewellery haha ...
oh and my youtube username is: luckyyou8888
thanks >.<
I'm subscribed as bruciesheart on your youtube channel. Please, enter me! I love earrings. The big, dangle kind like the pair you're giving away! Thank you for doing this! Hope I win!
ReplyDeleteyoutube: o0miapeea0o
ReplyDeleteemail: mariat9510@yahoo.com
enter me
i love charm bracelets