Monday, November 14, 2011

LUST HAVE IT!



Rush to Have it for LUST HAVE IT!

There are quite a few companies that sell monthly (or yearly) subscriptions to cosmetic samples that are sent out every month. Different companies have certain brands on their books & send out 5-6 samples in each box.

Lust have it! was the first company to launch this idea into Australia in July 2010. I was initially "introduced" to the goodies that LustHaveIt! offers at the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend.

At the AABW event we all received a box especially put together for the weekend but I took my time to review this because I wanted to see if I really made use of the samples that came with these boxes of mini beauty products.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the little samples in the goody box & best of all some of the treats are even full size! My favourites out of the ABBW box are the full size Mirenesse Vibralash Mascara (RRP $49.95AU) & the sample size Laura Mercier Foundation primer which I have almost used up completely as I found myself reaching for them so much. I have just embarked on using the BioEffect EGF serum sample which, although only 3g, the full size of 15ml is priced at $180AU.

I loved the samples so much that I quickly began to use all the treats up & decided to give a monthly subscription a try. The cost monthly is $14.95AU & I have since received a further two boxes - October & November - which I have already delved into using.


The October Lust Have It Box




















(Pictured Top Left)
-Taut Collagen Orange Drink (RRP box of 8 $84.95AU)
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activator, 2 x 5ml sample of 5ml (Full size is $115AU for 30ml)
- Lush Honey I Washed the Kids sample of 53g (I had to crack the scales out for this one)
- Lily Cosmetics Cream Blush sample of 2.04g (Full size of just a smidgen more at 2.5g is RRP $14.95 AU)

(Top right)
- Kerastase 10 g samples, (top row) Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment x2 & Ciment Thermique
x 2 & (bottom row) is Bain Satin x2 (although the card actually states Bain de Force). Full sizes are RRP $39.50 for 150ml


November Lust Have It Box



Items included:

- Nude by Nature Full size Mineral Lip Liner in Chique Natural Mineral RRP $14.95 AU
- Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose 2 x 1.5ml samples (Full size $79AU for 30ml)
- Hawley International's Miracle Shine 2 Step Miracle Nail Shiner RRP $6.95 AU
- Kerastase Nectar Thermique 5 x 10g samples (Full size is 150ml RRP $39.50 AU)
- 5ml Sample size RoC Complete Lift NEW Technology Daily Moisturiser (Full size of 5oml, RRP $59AU)

What I love About Lust Have It!

I like that you can get a chance to try some brands that are a tad on the pricey side in Australia i.e I'm not a fan of buying an expensive, full size product only to end up only using a sample sized portion because I don't like it.

I am also loving that I don't just get one meager tube or packet of each sample even of some of the more pricey sized items. Sometimes I have gotten a third of the full size & that way I get a chance to test it longer & even give some to my friends & family to try (hmm, good marketing, or simple box filling?). I certainly can't complain that some of the items are even full size & they alone outweigh the cost of the box that month!

Being a lover of buying online & revelling in the delivery of my goody boxes from time to time, it is a lovely treat to have one of these boxes turn up each month. As pictured above, I love the ceremony of opening the boxes! Yes folks, I do so like that feeling of "I wonder if that (or which) package will come today?" - it's the ever hopeful online shoppers morning thought.

Best of all, if you ever need to you can unsubscribe without resorting to nitty paperwork, phone calls or messy refunds....well that is what the site purports (i'll get back to you all on that one if I ever do leave!) I might consider this option if I find myself hoarding more than I can ever use or give away.


Gotta Love Reward Points (that you can actually use)

For every completed monthly order you receive 15 reward points which you can redeem for purchases. Furthermore, when you complete the feedback form for that months order you can earn a further 10 points. You can buy beauty products online from some of the brands & redeem your points against the purchases & you still accumulate points from each item you buy!

Check out www.lusthaveit.com.au now

I'm looking forward to Decembers Lust have it! goody box with great anticipation. So let me know in the comments below what beauty subscriptions you are lusting after...



No comments:

Post a Comment