Thursday, February 13, 2014

CG LipSlick Smoochies Giveaway Winner/s!


Thank you again to all of you who entered my mini blog giveaway to win the CoverGirl LipSlick Smoochies.  Without further delay I would like to congratulate Natalee Patel - please message me with your postal address details & I will get these out to you! 


Since I also like to draw additional winners for my YouTube channel giveaways, I thought it would be nice to do a surprise winner on my blog too! So congratulations to Autumn Lily - please choose one of the CG LipSlick Smoochies & message me with your address details & I will post your choice out to you.*

Thank you again to everyone for supporting my blog.  If you also take the time to keep up with my YouTube channel, & entered my Big Favourites Giveaway, I have just announced the winners - click on the video below to see the announcement.

Since it is literally on the horizon, I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day whatever you may be doing!







*of course if in the extremely unlikely event your first choice of colour is completely unavailable I will endeavour to get your second preference! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment