Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini Blog Giveaway 2: Colette Accessories



Mini Blog Giveaway 2 (*CLOSED*)
Another Colette Accessories Giveaway!

To fill in the interlude while I write up my next review I thought why not run another little giveaway on my blog? I've already run a few on my Youtube channel & I enjoyed the mini Colette Accessories one I did a few months ago on my blog...so here we are for round two!

You may have seen my last post about some little goodies I picked up at Sportsgirl, well, I couldn't resist & went back but on my way popped into one of my favourite fashion accessory stores - Colette Accessories.

What did I spy in CA? every dress-jewellery-addicted & fashion-accessory-loving lass or lads dream - sales, glorious sales galore! Of course I picked up some goodies & since I have trying to be a smart sale savvy shopper, (don't you love alliteration?), I thought I would share some "sale love" with you!

These are just three cute items I thought kinda matched, or if you didn't want to be too blingy, you could wear then separately either to dress up a casual outfit or to add some more pizazz to your formal wear. So without further ado, lets get to the prize & the how to win it!

What you can win (as pictured below):
- Silver "Birdy" Necklace
- Mega Dia Flower Ring
- Basic Silver "Love in Heart" studs

The mini prize: three fashion jewellery items from Colette Accessories - all are nickel free

Rules:
- Must be a follower of this blog (Penumbra Doll Beauty)
- You must leave a VALID comment entry & only ENTER ONCE (how to enter is below)
- If you are under 18 yrs of age please get your parents permission to enter first as you will need to give out a postal address if you win
- You can enter internationally
- PLEASE, if you are also on Youtube & have a different username leave it as part of your comment entry (just in case I have an issue contacting you via blogspot I will also contact you via Youtube)
- Entries close midnight 29th March (EDT) +1100 UTC & the winner will be drawn & announced by midnight 1st April,2011.
(Winner will be drawn at random & entries will be pooled from my blog & second chance entries on Facebook)

How to enter:
- Leave a comment below, on this POST ONLY, (not on any other blog post)
- The comment must start with "Win this!" (so I know it is an actual entry) & be followed by what is your favourite store/place to shop for fashion accessories or clothing, OR why you would like to win the fashion accessories - easy peasy!

Example comment entry:
PenumbraDoll: "Win this!
One of my favourite places to shop is Colette Accessories because I love the great prices, style & quality" (also Youtube username PensivePenumbra)


Here's a pic of the ring on, size "medium" (I've just slipped it over my finger with the tag on for the photo, promise these items are all new!)

Below: the Silver Birdy necklace, approx 18inch

Hey, want another chance to win?

For a SECOND ENTRY:
You can also enter on my Penumbra Doll Beauty Facebook page
Link here

Rules:
-Must select "LIKE" on the Facebook page & leave your comment entry on my Facebook wall. Entry can be the same as the comment on the blog or can be a different comment, but it must start with "win this!"
- You must leave a VALID comment entry & only ENTER ONCE on the Facebook wall
- If you are under 18 yrs of age please get your parents permission to enter first as you will need to give out a postal address if you win
- You can enter internationally
- PLEASE, if you are also on Youtube & have a different username leave it as part of your comment entry (just in case I have an issue contacting you via blogspot or Facebook, I will also contact you via Youtube)
- Entries close midnight 29th March (EDT) +1100 UTC & the winner will be drawn & announced by midnight 1st April,2011
(Winner will be drawn at random & entries will be pooled from my blog & second chance entries on Facebook)

Happy entering!

21 comments:

  1. Win this! I would love to win these stunning Collette Accessory Pieces because I have not yet owned any pieces from this collection. Also, I haven't bought any accessories lately(been buying way to many make up products!) this is perfect timing :)

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. win this, i love to buy any accessory i find beautifull i don't shop specific brands and these stuf are soooo gorgeous. thank you so much for these contst:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win this!!I usually get my accesories and clothes from forever 21!!!I love these peices of jewellery and i think they are simply gorgeous and elegant!I hope that i get the chance to wear them!!Thank you so much for this giveaway! ( youtube username: StarryCherry6)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "WIN THIS"!! I LOVE TO SHOP AT THIS STORE CALLED DOTS AND RAINBOW...VERY INEXPENSIVE/REASONABLE PRICES AND THEIR FASHION/ACCESORIES IT'S SO CUTE AND SEXY! THEY HAVE FASHIONABLE CLOTHING/LEGGINGS TO DIE FOR...DUPES OF YOUR FAVORITE NAME BRAND PERFUME...AND THE CUTEST SHOES..I GO THERE FOR EVERYTHING AND I LOVE THAT<3 THANKS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! I LOVE THESE GIFTS AND REALLY HOPE I WIN<3( YOUTUBE NAME IS LMONIQUE314)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Win this! ♥
    I love to shop at zara or h&m,
    I can't afford design clothes, but those clothes are not very expensive AND fashionable!

    The prize isn't important, it's how you combine your clothes, the result :)

    xoxo great blog & youtube channel
    nadia-segers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Win this" I actually don't have specific stores to buy my jewelry coz I often buy my accessories from booth to booth inside the Mall. These pieces are so gorgeous and I'd love to win them specially since we don't have Colette Accessories here. Thank you gurl for hosting this amazing giveaway=) My youtube username is Pinkiericegurl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Win This I dont have a favorite store i love markets they have fantastic original pieces and can also find beautiful antique accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Win this" !
    One of my favourite places to shop is aldo Accessories because I like how everytime I am looking for a particular item they have it and for a price I am willing to pay! Youtube username is melissaxolynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Win this!
    I love to get accessories on ebay :) and at debs cause i love that they always have awesome sales and awesome clearance items.

    youtube username: x3Michaelax3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Win this!
    One of my favourite places to shop is Accessorize because I love the quality :)

    youtube username: camillawalker

    ReplyDelete
  12. WIN THIS!
    MY FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP AT FOR fashion accessories IS THE AVENUE
    YOUTUBE:LOUISIANADIVA39

    ReplyDelete
  13. Win This! My favorite store to shop for accessories are Amuse, Claires, Icing.
    youtube - mslynduh

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Win this!" my fave place is HM because i love the quality of the accessories and its right priced also.
    Youtube: YaddiBabee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Win this! My favorite place to buy accessories would have to be Laila Rowe! They always have amazing things.
    Youtube name: danae416

    ReplyDelete
  16. Win this! My favorite place to shop for fashion accessories is Winners.

    YT name: GenevieveDosSantos

    ReplyDelete
  17. win this, my favorite place to shop is aritzia bc its such good quality stuff there
    yt:luminesenceify

    ReplyDelete
  18. Win this!my favorite palce to shop is forever 21 it has all kinds of goodies Oh Yeah!lol =)
    (my you tube name exkluzivadoll1805 ) Have a wonder full day gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Win this!
    My favorite place to shop for accessories would have to be CLAIRE'S(:
    These pieces are subtle yet stunning!
    I ABSOLUTELY love them <3
    I would love to win them because I'm 17 & jobless in HS & about to graduate. I could REALLY use an accessories "upgrade".
    Youtube Username: VCSingerChick

    ReplyDelete
  20. Win this!
    I would absolutely love to win these pieces as I have heard so many YouTubers talking about this company, and I've never been to a store!
    YouTube Username: tehshaybear

    ReplyDelete
  21. WIN THIS !!! Love Colette Accessories and Diva .... you know i love jewellery haha !!

    ReplyDelete