Friday, November 23, 2012

Lust Have IT - November 2012

I decided it was about time I got back into blogging about the LustHaveIt boxes - yes beauties I've been subscribed now for over a year.  

I had my first introduction to the brand at the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend in September last year and I liked it so much that I signed up for the monthly $14.95AU in October 2011.

I posted a video of this month's box (as well as Octobers box)



This months collectable cosmetic bag is violet and from memory this is similar to the purple one we received in June's LustHaveIt pack. This is also apparently the last of the brightly coloured makeup bags we will be receiving, as from Decembers box we will be getting a new type of collectable packaging - I can't wait to see what it is!


As pictured this months parade of goodies include some full size items along with the samples. In fact there are three "fullies" - the brand new and yet-to-hit-shelves Fibre Lashxtend from ModelCo, a roll on fragrance from Evodia  in Summer Time & a tweezer from Star & Rose with a cute hologram design. 



The mascara alone has a RRP of $28AU which is just under twice what I pay for the subscription and the fragrance tagged at $12.95AU for 15ml is a very nose pleasing citrusy mix of lime and lemon combined with passionfruit and ginger.  The tweezer's RRP comes in just shy of $10AU and will be a handy addition to my draws of tools.  

The two samples are both 30ml's - a One Minute Hair Treatment from GKMBJ and a Skin Glow Light Tan Extender from Aviva Inspires - both of which I have never tried before.  Of course I have received so many hair treatments this will have to get in a very long line of samples as I even have some remaining from when I was receiving Bella Box, ILoveThisBox and the (now joined with Lust Have IT) Glossy Box. 

Besides the monthly beauty card there is a promo code for "buy one get one free" from Evodia for their website and a "two for one pass" to see Liberal Arts which is released to hit our cinemas December 13th.  If you like rom-coms and not to mention the main guy from "How I Met Your Mother" this might be a movie for you.

Overall, this one of my favourite box/bags I've received from them in the last few months and I am looking forward to what their Christmas box will be and how it will be up from the 2011 festive season box from Lust Have It.  

I'm also working on an overview of my year with Lust Have It and how I have found it overall, as well as in comparison to some of the other beauty sample boxes I was subscribed too.  But my next blog will be on some of my latest favourite buys and a few bargains so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment