I've been happy to report that I have been enjoying the Kakadu Plum Anti Ageing Serum which retails for $48AU for 15ml and the stickered plastic bottle can be purchased online at the website store or from a range of stockists through out Australia.
Although the product is named after one of the components, which is the "Kakadu Plum", the extract is actually the 8th listed ingredient in the serum. I have liked the cooling and firming sensation from the cloudy yellow liquid when applied on my cheeks, neck & particularly on my hands.
The runny gel-like consistency reminds me of the feeling of applying aloe vera onto the skin which I used to do quite a bit back when I had access to the plant (minus the lingering tacky residual). In fact, aloe vera juice is actually the second listed ingredient in the product.
I applied a pea sized to almond sized amount to my face, neck, declotage area and even onto the backs of my hands which I was careful to do with the pump action of the applicator least I end up with a large squirt of the runny serum.
I also think that the best before date should be marked on the bottle and not just the box as I don't think many would realise to check the bottom of the box for this date before throwing it away. But my tip would be for any cosmetic products or skin care for your personal use (or even professionally for your beauty clientele) you should sticker the date you open it or purchase it to help keep track.
As it is the season for buying gifts for your loved ones check out the website for their Christmas packs. They stock skincare for men too and even for mother and baby and if you can't decide what gift to give there is also the option of gift vouchers.
Ok beauties good luck in your gift hunting, with your skin care and also best of luck in my giveaways - mini blog giveaway and favourite brands giveaway on my Youtube channel.




No comments:
Post a Comment