Hi lovelies...I just wanted to do a quick update on drawing the winner for my recent blog giveaway. I'm currently going through and checking the entries are valid (i.e. had "entry" in the comment & are actually followers etc - I gotta follow the rules I placed!) before I actually enter that number into Random Org.
Ok honestly there are only a very small number of entries but I have to be fair to everyone that took the time to enter and that support my blog.
Anyway I should be contacting the winner this evening (AEDT) but at least the odds are very good for those that had a valid comment - woo! Of course for those that don't snag it you can always enter my Youtube Giveaway which is running for another 10 days :-)
In the meantime I hope you are having a lovely weekend. The sky is just hitting blue In Sydney and I hope it won't be as humid as it was yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment