Thanks again to all that took the time to enter my Essence Cosmetics Giveaway
The winner has been drawn from the valid entries.
So without further delay...
Congratulations to Elizabeth Villa!
Could you please contact me via the email you are subscribed to my blog with just so I can verify through feed burner? (As I couldn't contact you directly through blogger.) Please just PM me through the contact details on my blogger profile and I'll arrange the prize details.
I enjoy doing mini giveaways on my blog so I hope to do another one in the new year. In the meantime my Youtube Channel Giveaway is still running until midnight AEDT, December 12th!
Please leave any suggestions about my next blog giveaway - would you prefer cosmetics, makeup tools or dress jewellery?
Thank you soooo much I cannot believe it :D I emailed you twice sorry. The first time was automatically opened and from my excitement I forgot that's not the one I am signed up with. So I now emailed you through the email I'm signed uo with. Thank you and sorry about that.
ReplyDelete