The coutdown is on! The Youtuber Festival event of the year is only 6 sleeps away. It's all happening this coming Sunday 18th August at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre where there is a mix of local & international Youtube sensations will be featured.
Check out VIDinc to get the latest list of online stars attending & to pick up tickets. There will be meet n greets for some of the online stars as well as live performances, talks & lectures over the course of the day.
I'm looking forward to seeing the comedic genius of the gorgeous Jenna Marbles as well as two of our Aussie beauty gurus - Lauren Curtis (Lauren Beauty) & Chloe Morello.
I'll be there checking out the slew of talents with the lovely & talented Talia of Glossy Confidential (who was kind enough to invite me along!). I'll make sure I post up some of the action & it would be great to see some of you beauties there!

No comments:
Post a Comment