Well hello stranger, you say? Yes here I am back to enjoy the beauty of blogging once again!

Since my last post about the wonders that would be VIDinc - Australia's first YouTuber festival - I have truly had fun getting my "beaurewer" (beauty reviewer/enthusiast) cap on and mixing out there in the world of events again.
You can check out a little peak at my VIDinc post below. I hope next's years is even bigger and better! Unfortunately I didn't get to go with Talia from Glossy Confidential (2bfem) as I had mentioned previously, but it didn't stop me from mingling and enjoying the festivities!
I even finally got to go to the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo - my first time ever! It was truly a jaw dropping experience for me as I had heard it was bigger than IMATS Sydney. I got a bit snap happy but you can see the rest on the PenumbraDoll facebook page.
Heck, it's not just bigger by x4, but an awesome spread of salons, beauty demonstrations, makeup presentations and of course there's tons of makeup, skincare & haircare to play with. There's even a spread of fashion showcases throughout the event! So I am definitely looking forward to the 2014 expo that will be at the new location - the Sydney Convention Centre Glebe Island!
I also had the chance to attend a YouTube Beauty Workshop at the Google Headquarters in Sydney city just before the IMATS weekend. I had a lovely time meeting fellow beauty tubers, representatives from Boomtv & Google as well as the co-founders of Her Fashion Box.
I am actually subscribed monthly to the Her Fashion Box Classic style but the creators Kath Purkis & Kerry Osborn gave us all a goody box for September! I was lucky enough to get the Trendy style so I showed them in two recent videos.
It was the fifth year it has been held in Australia & the forth time I have attended but I finally broke out my long wish list & gave into a smorgosboard of products I have been wanting to try for years! Ok & a few I had been inspired to try by all the madness around me.
I reckon if someone could get drunk on buying makeup it would be me! Yep, I was even giddy in the video! Check it out below
I reckon if someone could get drunk on buying makeup it would be me! Yep, I was even giddy in the video! Check it out below
Hey, what was that in the title about bearing gifts?!
I have been madly popping up giveaways on my YT channel featuring some of my favourite products & brands. My current giveaway (right) has some goodies that I bought at the expo as well as at IMATS. More you say?
I'll also be posting up another skincare inspired giveaway in the next week. But of course if you prefer the world of blogging to YouTubing then stay tuned for my next blog post which will be a Remedica AU Skincare Giveaway... Woo! Surely you gotta like that as a come back to blogging!
What, did you think I would just come back & ramble away about what I had been doing & not share the love? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment