Favourite Eye Creams

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Oil
Through August & into September I have been loving the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Oil.
I had been wanting to try this for the longest time but at about $52AU I found it a bit out of my reach for a 14g product.
However, after receiving a 5ml satchel (on the day out with Jadegrrrl & Sabine) from a lovely lady at the Kiehl's counter I have been very happy with the product. So much so that I removed every trace of the sample with my mini spatula & put it into a little sterilised pot (as pictured below).

I then decided to fork out $19US & purchase the full size from ACW (www.allcosmeticswholesale.com) & I am saving it for when I run out of the sample!
I use it during the day under my eye area before I put on my corrector/concealer. I found it keeps that delicate area moisturised & appearing "smoother" (probably because it is hydrated) as well as helping my makeup glide on.

The Avocado Oil it promotes is about 8th on the ingredients list but like most lotions it is mainly composed of water but it also has shea butter.

I still love my Olay Eye Gel with Cucumber Extract (pictured below) for night time & I have been using this product on & off for many years.

I apply this after I have removed my makeup & I find it soothes & refreshes my under eye area as well as helps with any puffiness overnight.
It is a clear, non-sticky gel
which retails anywhere between $11 to $16AU.
No comments:
Post a Comment