Saturday, September 11, 2010

Favourites: Nail Polish


I love Nail Polish!
Can you tell?


















Yes, I am afraid that I love using nail polish & it appears to be a growing addiction...

My favourite brands are Mac, Ulta3, O.P.I, Orly,
FaceofAustralia, Australis, China Glaze & Sally Hansen




















My current colour faves are mauves, pinks, neutrals & grey tone browns. Pictured above (L-R) Mac "Cool Reserve",
Yummy Mummy from butter london, Orly's
Petit Four (blue toned pink) & Chincilly by essie (brown toned mid grey)



















I prefer sprays over the top of my last coat of polish to set my varnish.
My two "go too's" are DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer (pictured left is the pressured spray can but this also comes in a pump spray form) & O.P.I's Rapid Dry Spray which comes in a range of sizes from 60ml to 1lt
I purchased both from SA Nail, Hair & Beauty Supplies

Below: I'm not too hung up on any specific undercoat but for the last 6 months I have been reaching for Mac's Underlacquer base (10ml)




















Unfortunately there comes a time (usually when there is too much chipping!) that I need to remove my current fave & apply another...My preferred nail polish remover is Mavala NP Remover Pads which can be found with the Mavala range at most chemists

No comments:

Post a Comment