Saturday, September 11, 2010

Review: Olive by Langlois Australia



Olive by Langlois Australia

I did an overview of some of the products from Olive by Langlois Australia about a month ago on my Youtube channel & also mentioned these in a recent post about some of my favourite products I used during the colder months. Now my update & review of the products I have been using (as shown pictured above) is up on my YT channel here at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAgQvW5Pk4A

Check out the Design You Own Brand at www.olivebylanglois.com
You can choose a Lotion or Cream with 15 fragrances to choose from (or no scent) & 4 extracts (or none) depending on what you like.

Certainly nice for a little treat for yourself, or to give as a lovely tailored gift where you can also personalise it with your own or the recipients details.

Priced at $19.95AU each & all web purchases in Australia over $20 have free shipping - so check out the online shop here


As above, I purchased two products from the Design Your Own range - the all over lotion with Rose Essential Oil & Apricot Extract & the Cream with Sweet Orange Essential Oil & Olive Leaf Extract (100g tubes).


As pictured above: I already had the Lavender, Vanilla & (my favourite) Musk lip balm from www.addicted2lipbalm.com.au Also available in Strawberry & Mango.

Olive by Langlois Australia included the Anti-bacterial, Anti-Acne scrub free with my order of the Moisturising Cleansing Bar & the Dewberry & Walnut Face & Body Scrub.

(above) The Anti-baterical, Anti-Acne Scrub contains Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba beads & Olive Leaf extract & I found it was a lovely, gentle exfoliating cleanser for my t-zone. (Regularly $19.95AU)

The Dewberry & Walnut F/B Scrub I bought ($15.95AU) & used on my cheeks, forehead as well as in the shower on my back & arms. I found this a good exfoliant with the ground walnut shell & moisturising with the extra virgin olive oil (sample pictured above)

I used the Moisturising Cleansing bar as a gentle foaming facial cleanser & also in the shower. Now in the second week in September the bar has been well used! (below) This is priced at $6.95AU


Join up to the Olive by Langlois Australia newsletter here: OBL Newsletter

1 comment: