Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The ABBW, IMATS Sydney & Pursebuzz (Elessa Jade)





Sydney IMATS & The ABBW
Only Two Beauty Sleeps to go!





Recently my blog has been taken over by my increasing anticipation for the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend at Sydney IMATS - the International Make up Artist Trade Show - that will be taking the Sydney Convention Centre at Darling Harbour over this weekend, 24 & 25th of September.

I interviewed two of the guest speakers Elessa Jade of Pursebuzz & the MUA extrodinare & brand Napoleon Perdis. I was hoping to get a chance to call Donna Mee, the gorgeously talented MUA & educator, to interview her. Unfortunately, I missed out but hope to catch up with her at Sydney IMATS where Royal & Langnickel brush are presenting her on both afternoons.
Donna Mee

You can see Donna Mee at Sydney IMATS on Saturday 24th 2:30 - 3:30pm Mastering Beauty for Close-up Print Work & Sunday 25th 1:45 - 2:45pm, Mastering Eye Make up for Close-up Print Work.

However if you cannot make it to Sydney IMATS see Donna in action, I have some footage of her at Sydney IMATS 2010 check out 6:55 to 13:02 min for her Mastering Contour & Highlight. She has also organised a bevy of Masterclasses around Australia were you can experience Make up artistry techniques so get in quick!

I am also keen to see Rae Morris again & check out her new brush set that will be launched at Sydney IMATS where a limited number of sets will be available. Crown brush is presenting her over both days & I am particularly looking forward to catching her Smokey Eye Secrets on Sunday 3:30 - 4:30pm.

I caught some of her presentation at last years Sydney IMATS - check out time range 13:3 to 13:30 min for a snippet of her talk.

You can still get in quick to pick up your tickets online for the pre-sale. Otherwise tickets will be available at the door, Saturday 24th 8:30am - 5pm & Sunday 25th 10am - 5pm.

What are you looking forward to the most at IMATS? What is on your wish list? Let me know in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, IMATS has come and gone now and I'm a bit sad I didn't get to meet more bloggers such as your lovely self :( At least now I can follow your blog so really looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete